A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
ALL SOLD 4/2/2022

Recent panel rework/headset upgrade on the RV7 means the vacuum gyro instruments that were removed and 2no. Zulu headsets are now surplus to requirement.

List comprises:

RC Allen Attitude Indicator. Model: RCA22-7- Serial no. 98K1060G
RC Allen Direction Indicator. Model: RCA11A-8 - Serial no. 98F0464G
Tempest vacuum pump - Model: AA3215CC
Various pressure regulator/filter/pipes and fittings

ALL SOLD 4/2/22

-----------------

Also 2no. Zulu bluetooth ANR headsets with twin GA plugs - both work fine but could use new headbands/ear cups/microphone muffs - one unit has minor damage to cable outer sheathing but inner wires are undamaged.

A good entry option to ANR/bluetooth headsets at sensible money.

Best offers considered at around £225 for the better one (SOLD) - £200 for the one with the cable sheath damage.(SOLD).

-------------

ALL ITEMS NOW SOLD.
Last edited by Charliesixtysix on Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:43 am, edited 5 times in total.
By Milty
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Ref. the headsets, it looks like Pooleys do the spares as listed for them...

Replacement ear seals - £37.80
Replacement mic cover - £10.80
Replacement headpad - £14.40

All inc VAT, delivery extra.

I'm thinking about it, but am also thinking about treating myself to a Bose A20 as I start solo nav. Anyone used both and care to offer a comparison?