A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
For sale is my King KI-229 RMI (066-3038-00) which I had overhauled and recertified by Avionicare in Southend (UK). It comes with EASA Form1 and has not been used or installed since overhaul as my plans changed for my aircraft avionics fit.

The RMI is in excellent condition with a nice, clear screen as can be seen from the pics. As the Form1 is with the unit it's ready to be fitted straight into an EASA aircraft immediately!!

European buyers - As most of the units you will see are advertised in the US, this one at least is on the same continent (UK) and can be shipped out fast to replace your unservicable unit without any further delay recertifying.

£550 or offers

shadden1973@hotmail.com