A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By LAE B2
Hello all
Does anyone have knowledge of where I might find one of these headsets - preferable new condition.

Ive tried ebay , AFE, Pooleys ,Transair , flightstore UK & some of the pilot shops in the US that advertise on the net but to no avail

I believe its been discontinued in production but im hoping there may be one existing somewhere

If you have any knowledge of 1 being available or where I can source from please let me know
Thanks
By LAE B2
Hi Paul

Many thanks for the reply. Yes ive seen them already but im trying to avoid buying used as although stated they work ok just maybe they actually don't - trying still to source new.
Last edited by LAE B2 on Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.