A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
Evening All,

I have the following items free for anyone who wants to collect (Milton Keynes) before 30th September:

- 3 x CRP-5s, of which two have covers
- Aviation chart ruler
- Kneeboard-panel holder (can’t find the model, but it’s got a strong clamp on either end of a flexible rod)
- Professional pilot’s logbook (new)
- Complete AFE PPL course book set plus Q&A book
- Cessna 172M checklist & POH
- King Instrument Rating knowledge test course book
- ASA oral exam guide books for FAA Commercial & Instrument
- Jeppesen Airway Manual (with all charts for JAR ATPL theoretical knowledge)
- The Compleat Taildragger Pilot book

Preference would be for someone to take the lot (as I'm moving house and need to get rid of all this!). Drop me a PM if interested.