A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By johnm
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
If all else fails the British Library has a at least one copy of every book ever copyrighted and they have a loan service.
By NW08
Most kind, thank you.

Had a look at the British Library, they don't seem to have this book but they do have an article, presumably by the same Wansbrough-White, titled Navigation Problems of the Private Pilot. I'll take a look at that as well, thanks for the suggestion.

Regards,

Nick
By NW08
Hi all,

Many thanks for your offers. I have now sourced a copy from a very kind gentleman over on the UKGA site. I am still on the look out for any of the associated equipment though, in particular, the track monitor and the charts he had made up.

I understand from the Flight Global website archive, before it closed for maintenance, that Dan Air and other airlines did trials using his ideas to make up instrument approaches into airfields which, at the time, did not have them. I wonder if anyone has any examples of the plates made up?

Regards,

Nick
By Genghis the Engineer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
No idea about that.

He did ask me to trial a microlight variation on it once he'd devised in a flexwing . The kneeboard he'd created flipped up, plastered itself on my chest and was something of a nuisance so I'm afraid that I ripped it off and threw it over the side. It is probably still buried in a field somewhere near Chilbolton. I doubt there was ever another set of that version.

G