A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By teccie
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Hoping for some help here.
I recently organised a CAA portal for a refund on the Sky Echo conspiquity device, quite a fiddle.
Does anyone know if I can use the same Portal with the CAA for the self cert medical.
Can’t see where to log in to proceed with this.
Thanks.
Roly.
By teccie
Thanks for that, but I am trying to find if I can use my existing portal details, or have to apply for a totally new one, which would seem crazy, as the CAA already have all my details, passport, driving licence etc.
By johnm
I finally got this through yesterday evening,

click on "my services" in the list top left
Medical is then one of the choices. click on that and it should take you through.....