A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
Hi!

Ive just purchased a new headset bag so selling my old one. The bag is in immaculate condition and offers plenty of space but since moving to microlights it no longer fits in the cockpit with me comfortably.

The bag has been used for the past year by myself and was purchased brand new. To be exact it has been used for 11 hours of flight time yet for a few of them was left in the car while I went flying due to space in the cockpit like mentioned.

Looking for £25 including signed for delivery, will post pictures later on today.

For now here is the link to the website I originally purchased from so you can see.

https://www.flightstore.co.uk/pilot-sup ... navy-p3536

Thanks! :)