A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By Mike Tango
This has now gone.

—————

I have just found an old yoke mount for a Garmin 90.

I doubt there are many still in using the above GPS, but if the mount is of use to anyone for repurposing in some way then it is available.

Cost would essentially be free. Maybe just donate whatever the charge would be for me to post, rounded up a little, to Aerobilty.

If anyone would like it...
Last edited by Mike Tango on Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Mike Tango
GrahamB wrote:You might need to egg people on a bit more to buy it. :wink:

Ah yes, well spotted and now corrected. Brain obviously a bit scrambled venturing back here for the first time in a while!
By Rob P
Rare as hen's teeth those.

Rob P