A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By NickS
Noise cancelling doesn't... for spares or repair, they are 14yo and includes the battery pack. Free if you pick them up (Hook, near Basingstoke).
By Paul_Sengupta
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Neither earcup works? Sounds like a good project. If no one else has a pressing need, I'll take 'em and turn them into a project to try and fix! ;-)

But not yet.... (lockdown in Wales)
By NickS
You are welcome to them - I shall hang on to them until I see you when lockdown is lifted. They work passively in both - it is the NC that doesn’t.
By Paul_Sengupta
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Not really, as we're still in lockdown. I was down in Guildford for a few days last week as I was working in Newbury (on my own - didn't leave the house apart from that!) but back in Wales now.
NickS liked this