A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By Cookie
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Fancy a bit of Lockdown v2.0 reading? I'm having a bit of a clear out of some aviation books from my bookshelf. The following books are available:

* I Learned About Flying From That - Volume 3 - From US FLYING magazine (Softback, 1993, Good condition, slight damage to first page)
* New Soaring Pilot (Hardback, Third Edition, 1977) - Welch and Irving
* Flight Facts for Private Pilots (Softback, 1966) - Merrill Tower
* The Microlight Pilot's Handbook 8th Edition (Softback, As New) - Brian Cosgrove
* Hurricane R4118 (Softback, As New)- Peter Vacher
* 100 Years of Wolverhampton's Airports (Softback, As New) - Alec Brew
* Flight Briefings for Pilots, Vol 1 An Introductory Manual of Flying Training (Hardback, 1977) - Birch & Bramson
* Flight Briefings for Pilots, Vol 2 An Advanced Manual of Flying Training (Hardback, 1983) - Birch & Bramson
* Flight Briefings for Pilots, Vol 3 Radio Aids to Air Navigation (Hardback, 1974) - Birch & Bramson
* Flight Briefings for Pilots, Vol 4 Associated Ground Subjects (Hardback, 1975) - Birch & Bramson
* Flight Briefings for Pilots, Vol 7 The IMC Rating Manual (Hardback, 1981) - Birch & Bramson
* Flight Briefings for Pilots, Vol 8 The Instrument Rating (Hardback, 1983) - Birch & Bramson
* Flight Briefings for Microlight Pilots (Softback, 1984) - Birch & Bramson
* The Air Pilot's Manual, Vol 1 Flying Training (Softback, 1998) - Trevor Thom
* The Air Pilot's Manual, Vol 2 Aviation Law and Meteorology (Softback, 2004) - Trevor Thom
* The Air Pilot's Manual, Vol 4 The Aeroplane Technical (Softback, 2001) - Trevor Thom

NOW SOLD
* Taming the Taildragger - John Ball (Softback, As New)
* Basic Aerodynamics and Dynamics of Flight for Pilots (Softback, As New) - Dr Ray Neve
* Stick & Rudder - Wolfgang Langewiesche (Hardback, As New)

Drop me a PM with offers. Collection from Midlands, I can deliver to a local airfield such as Tatenhill or Wellesbourne, or post out to you.

ATB Cookie