A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By aman5692
Hello,

If anybody has an old 1:250000 chart laying about that's no longer needed I would like to take it off your hands. Needed to help my partner prepare for an upcoming NPAS assessment. Any area, any version and will compensate for postage and time.

Thanks in advance.
By JAFO
Hi,

I only have 500,000 ones and cut mine in half (that doesn't count as a 250,000 :D ) when I get them to more easily stuff them in my pocket so this morning I can only find half a chart that covers Wales and SW England. You're more than welcome to have it, though.

I also did 12 years on police helicopters if there's anything else I can help with. I've been out of that game for quite a while now and don't know what the assessments are like these days but happy to help if I can. While I'm no fan of NPAS, they were 12 incredible years and I wish your partner all the best.

PM me if you want the chart or anything else.
By aman5692
JAFO As a PPL myself I also have a previous Half mil version here gathering dust but they state they will be using the 1:250000 but I appreciate the offer. The role is for a tactical flight officer (TFO). From the limited research we have done so far it appears this stage of the assessment involves lots of map reading using OS Landranger series, AZ and 1:250000 CAA charts. Any questions that arise I will be sure to send your way. Thanks for your best wishes.

Sean, that would be brilliant. The version doesn't matter much as its just for reference and familiarisation. Il send you a PM.