A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By michaelb
With GA twin plug. Virtually new (used exactly 3 times). Supplied in manufacturer box with invoice (still under warranty and purchased from Transair UK) and as you’d expect, in mint condition. An opportunity to get as good as new for a couple of hundred less than buying new

Cost £995 new. Was going to sell on eBay during one of their max final value fee promos, but if someone wants to take them off my hands before that occurs then offers as close to £800 as possible would have a deal.

Only selling as I abandoned my PPL training

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By rich_g85
Hi,
Is the Bose A20 still available?
By michaelb
rich_g85 wrote:Hi,
Is the Bose A20 still available?

Hi, actually it is. I didn’t get around to listing it before but still for sale. I’ll PM you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk