A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By Sean. 101
I have attached images below of 2 pilot Bags below. Both have been used only a few times by myself when I was training for my PPL and for a small while after, have been unused since.

The small bag can fit most stuff inside for what you would need for flying (not big enough for charts!).

The large laptop looking bag can fit plenty inside I was able to fit my charts and everything needed including books inside when training and post training for a short while with room still for a small laptop to fit. Approx dimensions W405 x D240 x H380mm.

Price for small bag: £30 including postage to mainland UK.

Price for large bag: £55 including delivery to mainland UK.