A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
Cloud Cuckooland - Harald Penrose
Flying with Condors - Judy Leden
Through Russia by Air - John Grierson
Wings of Neptune - Donald Macintyre
Best Flying Stories chosen by JWR Taylor

plus a number of other paperbacks inc. 4 Neville Shute - a small boxful of books basically

Offers will be considered for any combinations of multiple books or all of them, to cover postage cost only but can meet anyone at Sywell to hand over any or all of the above. I no longer want these books but I really don't want them to go to the charity shop and end up being recycled
Last edited by Lindsayp on Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:10 am, edited 8 times in total.
I'd be happy to take:

Happy Landings - G/C Edward Mole
Flying Minnows - "Roger Vee"
Be Bold - ACM Sir Fred Rosier
The Dalgety Flyer - Brian Milton
A Fliers World - Wolfgang Langewiesche

and some further information on the further older hardbacks, please.

It might be a couple of months before I'm Sywell way so let me know what the postage might be, happy to donate the same to a charity of your choice, too.

Cheers.