A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
Hi all;

Clearing out the stores today and came across a box full of stuff that was going to be discarded eventually - mostly industrial nuts and bolts but in amongst it all was this collection of 4BA nuts, screws and bolts. None of it has any provenance but they are genuine AGS aircraft parts, might be useful for non-structural applications. If bought brand new there's a good £25 worth here, it's too good to just chuck out. It's all either unused or possibly just screwed together once.

So, if you are a Chipmunk, DH or Auster owner/carer/enthusiast (or similar) then drop me a PM or reply direct, I don't want anything for them but a donation to your local Cats Protection branch would be just fine.

Last edited by Korenwolf on Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
By PeteSpencer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Korenwolf wrote:Will do Peter, nothing else in that box but one never knows what may turn up :thumleft:

Many thanks:
I have a box of assorted small nuts & bolts inherited from my late father in law going back 25 years which I regularly dip into looking for just one nut or washer to fix stuff around the house, but it's getting a bit depleted. :thumleft:

Peter :wink: