A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By Corsican
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Selling these used, short wrist (not full gauntlet) white leather flying gloves in size 9-1/2.

I tried to show the biro mark and slight stain (don’t know what it is, but think it is rust as it was in a box with metal). Having said that, as it is white, it won’t stay pristine anyways over time, once it gets some oil on it. The leather is very soft. I am selling as I do not use it.

Formal part now (regrettably required from online experience):

RRP on Transair is £52.99, but offering them at £25 plus P&P (unless you can meet at White Waltham, Denham or Wycombe /west London). I would like to have this minimum value. Will leave it in the Classifieds for a few days then will put on ebay if no buyers.

There are various sites that tell you how to measure your hand, so please do not ask me if it will fit yours, I have no idea!

Please look at the pictures and ask for more detail or pictures as they are much better at illustrating the gloves than my words. Sale is final, no returns.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk