A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By jollyrog
Pilot bag for sale. Jeppesen Captain bag, as seen on Pooleys at the link below. Room for all your stuff, laptop and radio pockets and two detachable padded headset bags. Take out the internal divider (velcro) and it's even big enough for flying gear and enough clothes for an overnight. Currently £125 on Pooleys.

The bag has been stored in my garage for a while. There are a few spots (discolourations) on the bottom and interior, but hardly noticeable and does not affect use.

I'd like £50 plus economy postage at cost. Can be collected at Redhill or Biggin.

https://www.pooleys.com/shop/jeppesen/jeppesen-captain-flight-bag-black-10001303
Last edited by jollyrog on Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Trent772
Showed this to a guy at work as he was interested, but he is still a First Officer so I said he couldn't buy it. Would probably a bit too complex for him :roll:
By PeteSpencer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
jollrog: genuine query:

What is the state of the plastic inserts in the 'X' internal divider and the end bag flat velcro plastic attachments?

The reason I ask is that all the plastic flat X inserts in my (identical) bag underwent, in the space of a couple of months some sort of brittle denaturation such that the plastic literally crumbled into bits about postage stamp size: It was like four bags of crushed rich tea biscuits.The plastic in the end bags cracked across a co[ple of times.

I contacted Jeppesen to complain and asked them to either give me or sell me a new divider. They replied that they didn't have any separate dividers so sent me a complete new bag instead.

Bit of a result really....... :lol:

Peter
By jollyrog
I've just had the inserts out and they are fine. Sadly. The bag is in good condition and I am happy to sell it to a First Officer.