A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By tim_m001
Hi!

Looking for small airplane. Hopefully around 15000£ or less :)
Must be N-registered. And preferably have annual review done and ready to fly next 50 or so hours.
Please contact timotilvis(a)yahoo.com with your offer. Picture of the plane would be nice.
If you have more expensive one for sell, of course you can offer that one as well. Lottery is every week :)
By Iceman
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Most N-reg aircraft based in Europe are probably in the more expensive price range but good luck anyway. The FAA maintenance regime is very different to the EASA regime that you are assuming. There are no such things as annuals and 50-hour checks under FAA rules, merely an annual-like check every 100 flying hours. Factor in other costs such as the annual payment to the holding trust.

Iceman 8)
A small correction for Iceman; for private operation, the FAA does mandate an annual inspection, but no other recurring inspections unless required by ADs. 100 hour inspection is, I think, for an airplane in commercial use (e.g. flight school).

Of course, I do oil changes every 50 hours, and clean/gap plugs every 100 on mine. Put more than 300 hours on it last year!
Flyin'Dutch' liked this
By tim_m001
Thank you for your answers. I'm aware that my price most likely not gonna happen but you never know. Of course can discuss some type of other arrangements. I.g. long term lease. N-reg plane is mandatory for me because FAA-licence.

I do strongly believe that annual inspection is mandatory. And I wish that plane would be somehow ready to fly (as Katamarino said, plane inspected).

English is not my first language so can't follow conversation completely but I'm able to use radio communication while flying ... no worries.