A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By MarvinPA
Sennheiser S1 ANC headset for half price at £280, cost new £559 in November 2015

No longer available, but full description here -

http://en-uk.sennheiser.com/s1-noisegard

Nice piece of kit, only 50 flying hours – reluctantly having to admit I'll never be any good at this game. :(

Now sold folks, so too late if it did appeal. :D

Incidentally, while they are no longer available, I did pull up an ad where they were priced at £624 - even more of a bargain!
Last edited by MarvinPA on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Paul_Sengupta
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Thread drift immediately, but what is it you're struggling with? How many different instructors and schools have you tried? Or have you been flying for 60 years and have just come to that conclusion? :D
By CharliePapa
Hello MarvinPA ,

Interested in the Headset you are selling, if still avail.

New to this forum, therefore, not sure how to contact you. Very likely PMs is possibility that is not available for me to use (at least was not able to find that option). If could send me a PM ...