A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By sibsonsean
Hi all! Been a while since my last post, don't seem to get as much time as I'd like!

However, I have for sale a few items, please let me know if you're interested. Forgive me if my responses aren't instant as I'm quite busy with work at the minute, but I will get back to you ASAP...that's if anybody wants them! Haha!

First item is a David Clarke H10 13.4 headset, that has been modified by Richard Holder with the ANR conversion. I can vouch that the ANR conversion really is fantastic - and turns an already excellent GA headset into something quite extraordinary. All in good condition, and including a headset bag from AFE. Twin GA plug. Looking for offers around £250 plus postage.

Second is another headset! This time a Sennheiser HMEC 25 ANR headset - probably not one for your typical GA aircraft, but great for a lightweight commercial headset - it has served me very well at work. Probably in need of some new ear cushions but otherwise in great working order. Looking for offers around £150 for this one.

Lastly is a complete set of Bristol Ground School JAA/EASA ATPL(A) manuals, including Jeppensen Airways charts and binder, and related CAP documents. Reasonable offers considered.

All offers considered - let me know if you'd like any pictures or have any questions and I'll endeavour to respond ASAP!

Many thanks,
Sean :)
By Strazak
Just sent you a message!

sibsonsean wrote:Hi all! Been a while since my last post, don't seem to get as much time as I'd like!

However, I have for sale a few items, please let me know if you're interested. Forgive me if my responses aren't instant as I'm quite busy with work at the minute, but I will get back to you ASAP...that's if anybody wants them! Haha!

First item is a David Clarke H10 13.4 headset, that has been modified by Richard Holder with the ANR conversion. I can vouch that the ANR conversion really is fantastic - and turns an already excellent GA headset into something quite extraordinary. All in good condition, and including a headset bag from AFE. Twin GA plug. Looking for offers around £250 plus postage.

Second is another headset! This time a Sennheiser HMEC 25 ANR headset - probably not one for your typical GA aircraft, but great for a lightweight commercial headset - it has served me very well at work. Probably in need of some new ear cushions but otherwise in great working order. Looking for offers around £150 for this one.

Lastly is a complete set of Bristol Ground School JAA/EASA ATPL(A) manuals, including Jeppensen Airways charts and binder, and related CAP documents. Reasonable offers considered.

All offers considered - let me know if you'd like any pictures or have any questions and I'll endeavour to respond ASAP!

Many thanks,
Sean :)