A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
My first post on here for quite a few years. Unfortunately its one of "those" posts.
After putting flying on hold in 2013 it has turned into an indefinite hold due the new responsibility of fatherhood meaning I can't justify the time to re-validate or the money it would require.

Therefore, rather then leave all my equipment gathering dust in the loft it would be better to find them a new home.

N.B. All prices are ONO not inc P&P

2 x Airsafe Atlantis Life Jackets:
Brand New (Never Used)
SOLD

Kneeboard:
With Flight Log Pad, Spiral Pen Holder and Map Marker Pen
SOLD

Sennhesier HME 100 Headset with Case and Documents:
Like New, worn only a couple of times
SOLD

DC H10-40 Headset with Headset Case:
Brought Secondhand, Good Condition
SOLD

Airbox Aware 5+ GPS & Airspace Warning System:

Like New, used twice. In original box with a Windscreen Mount, 3 Pin and 12V Power Leads, USB drive with software and Instructions
Circa £180? Open to Offers :thumright:

C152 Guide and Checklist
Used Condition
£5 for the pair

Ruler and Plotter Square
Like New
£5

CRP1 Plotter
Good Condition with Case and Instructions
£15

ASA Headset (model unknown)
Good Condition
£55

Flightcom Bag
Like New
£15
Last edited by Samuel_007 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tim996bip wrote:Seen the pm notification but unable to open it or nothing is there? Unless it was a blank message

Sorry - not sure what happened there as it's showing as sent with all the info in my Sent Items. Unfortunately the life jackets are now sold.