A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By canros_uk
In my eightieth year I have decided to hang up my flying boots and as a result have the following for sale:

Cessna c152 Fuelhawk dipstick.............................................. £2
Pilots notes Piper Tripacer........................................................ £5*
Airtour Check list Cessna 150/172...................................... £5*
AFE Checklist Cessna 150/172............................................. £5*
AFE Checklist PA38 Tomahawk............................................ £5
Airtour 110NM plastic Ruler .................................................. £4
Jeppesen BJ-1 Rotating Azimuth Plotter ........................... £5
Ex RAF Computor Dead Reckoning Mk 4B ........................£10
Clarity Aloft headset with earplugs of various sizes..... £250
Pilot PA96 headset adapter PC/GA .................................... £25
Lowrance hand held Aviation GPs ....................................... £75
Clecos(15 each of3/32,1/8.3/16) +pliers ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, £25

I also have a brand new Toughwear11 pocket finishers apron bought to ease working on an aircraft which is available for £15 plus p&P

*Items with * have been used, annotated and date from the sixties although they are in reasonable condition and are of historic interest. The remaining items are in good or as new condition. All items are priced at half new value. Buyers will have to collect from N Staffs or pay cost of postage. Contact:canros73@gmail.com or Tel 07704824210
G-JWTP liked this