A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By Bluewings
Ok here's the list..

AFE Books 1-5
That covers all the subjects for the ppl exams.

I'll be happy with £50 for the lot, there in good condition, I've not drawn in them or highlighted stuff, little bit of wear mainly around the corners.

Oxford aviation book 7 on communications ( brilliant! Has everything in it explained well with pictures and illustrations to get you through the oral exam)
£10 (hard back with a bit of wear around the edges)

Oxford CDs,
£15 each or all 4 for £45

1Navigation and radio aids
2Meteorology
3Flight performance and planning
4Aircraft general knowledge and priciples of flight

Also have air law but it may be a bit outdated now, ie the quadrantual rule. I'll put that in for free with all the others

AFE revision guide I'll put in with the books it's on human performance and worth getting all of them ( they do a good deal if bought together, really recommend them!)

The EASA PPL Perfector, its a good book but some pages have come unbound bought last year, £5

Q+A for the PPL by Airlife, £5

I have the Radio comms Oxford CD too £5 it only worked on a old windows vista computer for me.

I'll put the lot together for £100 and include a printed folder of CAP413 and CAP 774

I've not included postage in this as it's very heavy, we can come to an arrangement on delivery or collection if your fairly local or within flying distance for me :)