A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By PeteSpencer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I rather stupidly sold last week a Nexus cradle and with it the 4 small bolts to secure it to a Garmin 296 yoke mount.

My new (rather brilliant) Brodit mount for iPad4 has arrived but it's supplied with self tappers not bolts.

Has anyone got four small bolts for sale as supplied to bolt a Garmin GPS cradle to a Garmin (296) yoke mount.

Ihave drawn a blank with Brodit and Garmin so I guess its a trawl around local electrical stores.

(I think they are standard bolts for all Garmin yokes which have a tapped thread.)
TIA
Peter

Edit Thanks davey ! er, machine screws not bolts!! Saved me mucho hasslo.
Last edited by PeteSpencer on Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.