A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By adam2876
CB-DS Kneeboard for sale.
Ideal for anyone with a Stick based aircraft who likes to have a kneeboard for Nav/plog etc.

Since you cannot strap this one to your knee i would not recommend this for an Aerobatic aircraft unless you have somewhere to safely stow it whilst performing Aeros.

This is Ideal also for Instrument Rating Students on the DA42 or DA40 aircraft. This is what this kneeboard was designed for.

More info can be seen in the following link:

http://www.pooleys.com/prod_detail.cfm?product_id=1305

I used this for my IR approximately 9 months ago. It was only used for the IR and since I'm now flying a Business jet I no longer have a use for it. It is in very good condition. Please see picture.

£20 posted to the UK.

Please contact me for more details.

Many thanks

Adam