A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By Corsican
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Added photos if that helps generate any interest (hard to make headsets look cool, carpet not included in case that appeals more than the headsets !). Posting at the Waltham clubhouse today.

2 x DC headsets for sale at £110 each plus postage (or can meet if White Waltham, Denham or Wycombe).

One has brass plugs, works fine. Other has silver plugs (more recent) and also works fine. Had it serviced by Flackwell Electronics 4(?) years ago, also works fine. Including black cloth covers for ear pieces which is more comfortable in summer.

Any questions or photos, let me know.

Selling as have now fully switched to ANR.
By Corsican
RobW wrote:Hi, I would like to take one of these at asking price, can you let me know cost with postage (to Sunny Norwich)?

Thanks,

Rob.

Hi and thank you. Shipping with insurance is:

Tracked & Signature 48 - £5.10
Tracked & Signature 24 - £5.86

Let me know if you wish to proceed. Glad to hear Norwich is sunny, it's not here!

Thanks

Christophe
RobW liked this
By Corsican
fiftyonenorth wrote:Hello,

If available, I'd like to take the second headset. Collection from White Waltham preferred.

Thanks.

Hi - the second headset is still available. I am planning to be at WW on Sunday if that works for you?
By RobW
Corsican wrote:
RobW wrote:Hi, I would like to take one of these at asking price, can you let me know cost with postage (to Sunny Norwich)?

Thanks,

Rob.

Hi and thank you. Shipping with insurance is:

Tracked & Signature 48 - £5.10
Tracked & Signature 24 - £5.86

Let me know if you wish to proceed. Glad to hear Norwich is sunny, it's not here!

Thanks

Christophe

Yes please, PM Sent
By fiftyonenorth
Corsican wrote:
fiftyonenorth wrote:Hello,

If available, I'd like to take the second headset. Collection from White Waltham preferred.

Thanks.

Hi - the second headset is still available. I am planning to be at WW on Sunday if that works for you?

PM sent.