A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
I have a flight suit that was bought for Sandra to comply with the rules of the Yak group I was in. She wore it sometimes in the Shiny Colt, but now feels the RV doesn't warrant it 'cos it's all pristine and shiny inside (unlike the Colt, which has since had a makeover.

I might even have a cosy undersuit thing that came with it from its days in unheated gliders.

So before I stick it on eBay, anyone here interested?

Sandra is about 5ft 2" and weighs in just over eight stone (Don't ever tell her I told you :snooty: )

No reasonable offer refused (That's for the flight suit. I am hanging on to Sandra )