A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By GrahamB
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
A couple of weeks ago, I had a pair of G5s fitted in the AA5, along with a JPI integrated engine monitor/fuel flow system.

As a result, I've got the following items for sale - will post or can be collected from Welshpool airport.

Garmin G1-106A VOR/GPS Indicator, with connector. SOLD.

RAPCO Vacuum Pump. This was fitted new in August 2017, and removed at 66 hours logged time in perfect working order. This is the certified PMA part. As seen £200 plus postage/insurance:

Also available are the vacuum gauge (2 1/4") and filter, as seen, £50 plus postage/insurance:

As well, I have a 1500 degF 2 1/4" EGT gauge, PMA'd part (no probe), and a vacuum DI. I'll post photos and more details when I get a moment.
Last edited by GrahamB on Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.