A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items not accepted.
By RB_Flyer
Hi All, Just started my PPL looking for a Headset preferably one which has softer over ear covers. As some headsets I am using are irritating my ears!

Many Thanks in Advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By RB_Flyer
NickS wrote:You can buy cotton covers that fit most headsets and definitely make them less sweaty.

Many Thanks! Did not even think if they sold them!

Now I actually do need to get a headset!

:D

By RB_Flyer
Matth1542 wrote:Whats your budget as there are some very reasonably priced new ones you can get including ANR up to about £300?

Yes £300 is well within the Budget I had in mind, Do you have any recommendations? 8)
By Matth1542
I have an SEHT ANR set. Love them, really comfortable (and they come with the cotton ear covers) and i found great sound quality.
Granted I have only compred them to the school DC’s i was borrowing at the time but made a huge difference to my RT :) i have worn them for 2hrs at a time and found them comfortable too
By Barcli
A friend who sadly gave up learning asked me yesterday how she could sell her Bose ..... I suggested here but she has not posted yet - do you want contact details ?
By RB_Flyer
Barcli wrote:A friend who sadly gave up learning asked me yesterday how she could sell her Bose ..... I suggested here but she has not posted yet - do you want contact details ?

Hi that would be great if possible?

By Rob L
Barcli wrote:
Hi Barcli, could you share the prospective vendor's details via PM?

That'll be a Moderator's post in Blue (or more accurately, an Editor's post in Blue).

It might be worth Moderators (Editors) kindly notifying when they have edited a post with Keef's blue pen.

Many might not understand the blue text, especially new members :wink:

Rob