Find out about club benefits and how to access them.
By Milty
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Sorry, but I missed the stuff about being a flyer member until now. My bad but happy to contribute the £30 jobby as seems excellent value to get access to the great support I’ve had so far from the forum.

Problem is, I don’t know how or am missing something. I think I should be trying to use the flyer club bit but that seems to be down for the moment. Can I kindly ask am I on the right track and just need to hang on for a bit?
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
Milty wrote:Sorry, but I missed the stuff about being a flyer member until now. My bad but happy to contribute the £30 jobby as seems excellent value to get access to the great support I’ve had so far from the forum.

Problem is, I don’t know how or am missing something. I think I should be trying to use the flyer club bit but that seems to be down for the moment. Can I kindly ask am I on the right track and just need to hang on for a bit?

Hi

Many thanks. That page is offline for a moment while we transfer and sync various databases to enable a single sign on for the new site.

We'll be back ASAP

Thanks

Ian
Milty liked this
By Full Metal Jackass
G-BLEW wrote:
> [quote="Milty"]Sorry, but I missed the stuff about being a flyer
> member until now. My bad but happy to contribute the £30 jobby as seems
> excellent value to get access to the great support I’ve had so far from the
> forum.
>
> Problem is, I don’t know how or am missing something. I think I should be
> trying to use the flyer club bit but that seems to be down for the moment.
> Can I kindly ask am I on the right track and just need to hang on for a
> bit?[/quote]
>
> Hi
>
> Many thanks. That page is offline for a moment while we transfer and sync
> various databases to enable a single sign on for the new site.
>
> We'll be back ASAP
>
> Thanks
>
> Ian

Why is it that the text you replied with is not visible UNLESS I quote your message?
[img]https://i.imgur.com/0RDokms.jpg[/img]
By Milty
For the record, I am now a member but the forum notification thingy is still not showing. First world problems and all that...
By Full Metal Jackass
same here but as you say, first world problems. However when 70% of the posts are not readable because the quote function basically makes them invisible is a bit more of a problem....
TopCat liked this
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
'morning

We are aware that there are a couple of (unrelated) issues with the forums, one of which is the non-automatic updating of membership level, and the other the BB code functions.

I'm hoping that both issues will be fixed fairly rapidly, but we are still in the public beta phase and working our way through a few snags - right now things like AERO/Popham and creating content are also taking up a fair amount of time, but we are on it.

Thanks, and thanks for your memberships

Ian
Milty, Cookie liked this
By skydriller
Ian Flyer wrote:
> When will the June issue be out?

If I understood Ians post at 'top of page, there arent "issues" anymore, but a "stream of stuff", which gets clumped together for download occasionally.
Flyin'Dutch' liked this