Use this forum to flag up examples of red tape and gold plate
Hi all,

The question is in the title!

I see a number of flight examiners who are also nominated at LPEs, but there is nothing on the CAA's website to explain how one goes about becoming a "stand alone" language examiner.

Can anyone give me an idea of the process?

User avatar
By GrahamB
If you are thinking of doing it for Fench PPL holders shouldn't you be talking to the DGAC?
By James33
You can only do it for the DGAC if you are employed by then.

A non-starter apparently (I asked!).