Use this forum to flag up examples of red tape and gold plate
By Keef
Working through the report, it sounds as if a job has been done. I appreciated this bit:
Page5 wrote:Controlled airspace should also be designed to reflect practical operational requirements laterally and vertically and not theoretical requirements based on often over optimistic forecasts of commercial traffic usage.

That will strike a chord with a few on here.

Reading onwards...
By kanga
Mods: does this thread merit a 'sticky' on this page ?

Probably.
By G-JWTP
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I wonder if its being held up to after the Farnborough/TAG CAS consultation ?

Possibly there may be a conflict of interest, it could damage TAGs case and fuel the no campaign.

G-JWTP.
By Dave W
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Whilst we're still waiting for publication of the Final Report, I don't think the Minister's response to the Interim report has been highlighted here previously:

A letter of response to the General Aviation Challenge Panel from Robert Goodwill MP, on behalf of Rt Hon Grant Shapps MP and Mark Harper MP. (78kb PDF)
By David Roberts
Dave W wrote:Whilst we're still waiting for publication of the Final Report, I don't think the Minister's response to the Interim report has been highlighted here previously:

A letter of response to the General Aviation Challenge Panel from Robert Goodwill MP, on behalf of Rt Hon Grant Shapps MP and Mark Harper MP. (78kb PDF)

Interesting - undated letter ! Presumably Jan 14.

I understand the final report has been produced but is going through some usual reviews. Expect in June.