Polite discussion about EASA, the CAA, the ANO and the delights of aviation regulation.
Forum rules: Please keep it polite!
The CAA typically require pilot licence rating pages to be certified as a true record by a suitable person when making almost any licence application these days. There are details on the CAA website which list acceptable certifiers as:

• the Head of training at your approved training organisation
  • the Head of Flight Standards at an Air Operator Certificate holder or authorised signatory
  • a UK-approved Examiner
  • the EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) approved Examiner that conducted your skills test
  • a Chief Flying Instructor (CFI)
  • a Base Captain or Fleet Manager

Can anyone see why the "UK-approved Examiner" would not include a an authorised Ground and Revalidation Examiner = GR(A)?

I don't believe this includes FCL.945 Instructors, although I am happy to be corrected.

The webpage general guidancestates that certified documents must be stamped but does not state what the stamp needs to include (text, reference, name etc.) The more detailed guidance per document does state the text required but does not mention anything about a stamp.

I don't believe any stamp is required but am happy to be corrected. Does the CAA reject certified documents without some sort of ATO/DTO specific stamp?
DavidC wrote:Does the CAA reject certified documents without some sort of ATO/DTO specific stamp?

I don't see how they can in the case of an Examiner, as that role is independent of any organisation.

When I last did a change of address, my document copies were endorsed by an Examiner with a signature, no stamp involved.