Polite discussion about EASA, the CAA, the ANO and the delights of aviation regulation.
Forum rules: Please keep it polite!
By Irv Lee
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
They stopped a reprint of a "lost" nppl because the pilot did not supply a form for an fcl licence that has nothing to do with an nppl. This surely is "reset the measurement clock to zero"?
My earlier post of Sept 2nd was unfortunately not the end of it. After that they kicked that clock back to zero by demanding a form they didn't need and is not part of the process, as admitted when phoned, but of course that does not restore the clock to where it was.
Some level if management must have ordered this measurement fiddle, maybe the board itself, as a data-defence against MPs. Are there no Parliamentary committees that could do a bit of well directed questioning against the top man?
By Irv Lee
johnm wrote:APPGGA??

do they have 'appear before committee' sessions? (They must be doing something interesting somewhere, they certainly couldn't be bothered to reply to an email I sent last year.
By johnm
Irv Lee wrote:
johnm wrote:APPGGA??

do they have 'appear before committee' sessions? (They must be doing something interesting somewhere, they certainly couldn't be bothered to reply to an email I sent last year.

AIUI MPs are able to summon who they like