Polite discussion about EASA, the CAA, the ANO and the delights of aviation regulation.
Forum rules: Please keep it polite!
If your licence has been issued/reissued since your last IR test, then PBN should be shown in Section 12 next to the main Instrument section - under Remarks and Restrictions it should have PBN, whereas your Night and SEP (if held) Ratings should be annotated Nil, for Nil Restrictions. If PBN was added "in the field" then as above, each Examiner should annotate it as IR-SP-ME Class/SE/PBN (try doing that in my handwriting!!).
AlanC wrote:If your licence has been issued/reissued since your last IR test, then PBN should be shown in Section 12 next to the main Instrument section - under Remarks and Restrictions it should have PBN, whereas your Night and SEP (if held) Ratings should be annotated Nil, for Nil Restrictions. If PBN was added "in the field" then as above, each Examiner should annotate it as IR-SP-ME Class/SE/PBN (try doing that in my handwriting!!).

Thank you Matt and Alan. This has got lost on my licence. I will encourage the CAA to amend and re-issue :D