Polite discussion about EASA, the CAA, the ANO and the delights of aviation regulation.
Forum rules: Please keep it polite!
low&slow wrote:If it's an EASA licence you will need to do refresher training at an ATO or DTO (EASA requirement) & the training organisation will have to include your aircraft in their paperwork.

However if it's an old CAA license you don't need to worry about a training organisation, you can use a freelance instructor followed by a proficiency check with a freelance examiner. I am in the middle of renewing my SEP rating in this way at the moment. (Thanks to Cookie and Balliol for their advice.)