Polite discussion about EASA, the CAA, the ANO and the delights of aviation regulation.
Forum rules: Please keep it polite!
By darren625
Hi again I have come across another hoop for me to jump through, I need to get an English proficiency test signed off to apply for the licence. Can anyone tell me who can do this my local ATO fe said he wasn't sure if he could, now the CAA on the phone tell me it's got to be an RT examiner.
Any ideas would be appreciated
By darren625
Sorry about this I've realised i haven't put a lot of detail in my post. I am currently trying to get my jar fcl pplA licence converted to an part med easa licence my licence validity ran out in2005 I'm pretty sure ive got all my paperwork sorted to apply but now i see I need the English proficiency signing off.
As with my previous post any ideas would be appreciated.