Polite discussion about EASA, the CAA, the ANO and the delights of aviation regulation.
Forum rules: Please keep it polite!
A question for our EASA/CAA/FCL experts (Cookie, Irv, Sir Morley, Balliol, other).

I currently hold a Class Rating Instructor 'authorization/rating/whatever it is' with aerobatics instruction privileges. To add aerobatic instruction privileges to the CRI I completed a one day course at On Track.

Now, I have just completed the 30 hour Flight (sic) Instructor Course and will be tested on Monday, Assuming (!) I pass how do I ensure that the aerobatic instruction privileges are included in the FI Rating?

I know that, in reality, it won't actually mean too much as any aerobatic instruction I give I can provide under my CRI but it would be nice to have it added to the FI Rating 'pour encourage les autres'.
Your FI(R) should come back with (f) privileges as well if you tick the appropriate box on the application form I think. Remember all your FI privileges will be restricted for supervision purposes so it is very handy to retain the CRI until you’re unrestricted! All the best for test!