Where have you been? What have you seen?
By Rallye
I hope to be in the good rubric
I try to find an Italian airfield with 100 LL open on monday's on the route between Venezia and Genova,if possible not far from Genova and not in the mountains.
I search it,but the big airports don't have 100 LL and the little ones are close on Monday.
Do you know one,if possible with a nice city to visit ?
By Jodelman
Have you thought of Cremona? Not too far off track and a recent Pilot Note on SkyDemon indicates they have both 100LL and Mogas.

You might have to make special arrangements for a Monday. We had to do but that was many years ago.
By Rallye
Jodelman wrote:Have you thought of Cremona? Not too far off track and a recent Pilot Note on SkyDemon indicates they have both 100LL and Mogas.

You might have to make special arrangements for a Monday. We had to do but that was many years ago.

That was my first consideration and i will stop in Cremona on my way to Italy,but they confirm me that they are close on Monday.
By Tomahawker
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Have you tried Bergamo Aeroclub? (I’ve been in there once - and was very pleased that they have their own runway on opposite side of the field to the main airport and the very large fleet of Ryanair 737s !)