Where have you been? What have you seen?
By ConcordeBA
On the then, hottest day of the year culminating in the highest maximum temperature of 34.0 °C at Heathrow and Northolt on 29 June. We flew to the Isle of Wight for it’s regular weekend BBQ, for what was a unique daytrip in a general aviation aircraft.

Flying with friends and sharing the beautiful passion that we all have for flight is one that is worth sharing. I brought James and Jeff simply because I knew they would enjoy this moment and remember it forever. Stefan brought his friend and we made a day out of it.

For more pictures and literature - read the blog : https://www.theflyingvlog.uk/daytrip-to-sandown/

By ConcordeBA
Flying to the Isle of Wight for a BBQ on one of the hottest days of the year. I bring London From The Rooftops and Jeff Gillett along for the flight. On this flight we get some awesome views of London from well outside the confines of the city, along with Brighton and the south coast of England.

By ConcordeBA
One of the most dreamy flights on one of the hottest days of the year, with some unique air to air with a fellow pilot in his Mooney M20K with the stunning Beachy Head as a backdrop.

Watch the video here: