Where have you been? What have you seen?
My visit was in August 2005; IIRC the terminal was being gutted / renovated, but even clad in scaffolding it reminded me strongly of the terminal building of my home airport, Shoreham.

Arriving by air to The Lido, then strolling 25m to the quayside to board a water taxi to a city centre hotel was possibly the pinnacle of cool for my children (aged 14 & 11 at the time) 8)
Shrek235 liked this
We have Shoreham in common then. :) My routing was Shoreham - L2K to clear customs then Troyes - Grenoble Iseres - Cannes - Lido and the reverse coming back. Thought of routing a more direct route but as it was my planned routing gave me more flexibility with dealing with en-route iffy weather. I still wish to do Vagar and then all my itches will have been scratched. :D
Colonel Panic liked this
By Iceman
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
The terminal has indeed had a splash of paint in recent years.

And the apron has been resurfaced I'm sure.

The bar has now got a pleasant outside area for that post-flight drink whilst waiting for your water taxi.

Skrek235, I have some rather soggier looking pictures of Vagar.

Iceman 8)
Shrek235 liked this
No, this was 2010.

Outbound: Earls Colne > Lille >Troyes > Macon > Lyon > Avignon > Albenga > Lido = 14 hours 40 minutes

Return: Lido > Albenga > Avignon > Lyon > Troyes > Le Touquet > Earls Colne = 12 hours 5 minutes

Rob P
Shrek235 liked this