Where have you been? What have you seen?
By recon1
Just wanted to say a big thank you to all the folks at the McAully Flying Group at Little Snoring last weekend (16/17 July) for the fly in. Lots of lovely cakes, tea, burgers and sausages, and a very friendly group of people. I heard some interesting stories about the airfield which has loads of history. Easy landing for my little Jodel, and very efficient marshalling.
And great to see the classic cars there too. Great stuff.

A grand day out for all.

Thanks once again.

Tim
G-BIZY.
gasman liked this
By SimonM
Thanks Tim.

Despite the weather being poor the turnout was good and the visit from the visit by the Fakenham Car club added an extra dimension to the event for which we are grateful. My highlight was taking the two young lads and their mum up for their first flight. Their beaming faces were an absolute picture and they never stopped talking through the whole flight.....Maybe a couple of future pilots in the budding as they loved using the multi-screen flight simulator in the clubhouse.
I think Cotterpot has a link to some pictures that he'll be adding to the main fly-in thread when he's back online.

We'll be having another fly-in on 10th September with BBQ and more cake if you fancy visiting again :thumleft: