Where have you been? What have you seen?
By dppintr
What about Hamburg for a 100 dollar hamburger location? We made our first trip of 2017 to Hamburg. The weather on Friday would be cold, but CAVOK. On Thursday night we drove to Paderborn, and we flew to Hamburg on Friday morning. The weather outlook for the weekend was bad, so we had to make it a day trip. With sunset at 16:30h LT, and having a dislike for night flying, we returned at Paderborn-Lippstadt airport just after 4 o'clock.

A trip report with pictures can be found here

-o-o-
By G-JANN
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
How much did the landing and parking cost at Hamburg
By G-JANN
I am going to Hamburg in a few weeks,the last time that I was there they charged me handling.Did they charge you handling also how much did it cost for landing and parking ?
By dppintr
I was not charged handling. If I remember correctly, I paid some eur 60, but you can call the airport and ask the cost. And there will be some eur 14 atc cost charged later (I flew vfr)
By G-JANN
I flew into Hamburg IFR in my PA34 with 3 passengers landed on Saturday and departed on Wednesday ,cost €210 all in with no handling
By dppintr
G-JANN wrote:I flew into Hamburg IFR in my PA34 with 3 passengers landed on Saturday and departed on Wednesday ,cost €210 all in with no handling

I flew there with a SEP, no PAX and no overnight parking.
By Iceman
G-JANN wrote:I flew into Hamburg IFR in my PA34 with 3 passengers landed on Saturday and departed on Wednesday ,cost €210 all in with no handling

That seems quite steep G-JANN, considering no handling. Is there effectively a GA terminal through which you arrive and depart ?

Iceman 8)