What are you planning? Where shall we go?
By Iceman
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
[code][/code]I tried to organise a forum fly-in visit for the summer of 2013 but the hotel has been shut for an upgrade. I know it's advanced notice, but let's try again for a fly-in next summer (2015) when the hotel website states that they're reopen for business. It will at least give time for forumites to save their pennies for a not inexpensive weekend.

http://www.chassagne.com/cenglish.html

Expressions of interest and preferred dates sought.

Iceman 8)
Last edited by Iceman on Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
By Pete L
That sound like Viv's kind of trip. Not too far and a bit of life style at the other end. (Edit: Viv remembered the previous attempt and is definitely up for it).

Try to avoid 17th - 19th June if you can. If there's one Waterloo re-enactment to see, it will be that year. (Trip?)
Last edited by Pete L on Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
By TomG
Ive been looking at this place for a while, am reasonably flexible so will await dates :)
By Grumpy One
Tres interested - dates may be problematic due to other activities, so will wait and see what transpires through a common consensus
By Tomahawker
Expression of interest lodged!
To my surprise, even the 'non-flying' wife fancies this one (4 flights in 5 years) having studied the Chateau website. Prefer real summertime rather than spring/autumn, and am a little concerned about the steep financial penalties for late cancellation due to weather cancellations...
By Iceman
For flyers, it was always the case in the past that you had to have 250 hours minimum in order to land there. It's quite probable that still applies.

Iceman 8)
By Jenny
Definitely interested. Please not in June.

Jenny
By derekf
Interested depending on dates (and we don't know what dates are good or bad yet lol!)
As per Tomahawker, my better half, on seeing the Chateau's website, conceded she may have to try flying in a light aircraft. To say I needed a defibrillator was a slight understatement... At this stage, any dates in 2015 summer are fine by us...
By Keef
Definitely interested. Date will have some bearing.
Somewhere I have my "authorisation" to land at LCLC, but it may have expired in the interim.
By PeteSpencer
Expression of interest but as always dependent on dates and family stuff.

Still got the champagne bottle neck removed by sword from last time. :wink:

Peter
Last edited by PeteSpencer on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Iceman
Tom, it may be possible that someone might be able to give you a lift or you could fly to nearby Dijon Darois or Longivic and somebody could give you a lift over. I have known people be authorised to fly in with fewer than the stipulated hours.

Iceman 8)
By Keef
... or book an old lag to fly with you :)