What are you planning? Where shall we go?
By Rob P
This may be a Mustang too far for me.

Mrs P has some unattached female chums coming down for the weekend and they are intent on a couple of days of hell-raising with a tame chauffeur to get them home. :(

Obviously can't let them loose on unsuspecting pilots.

However one of the dears has just had a coming together with a deer (automotively speaking) so the whole thing may well be scrubbed, in which case I'll be there, probably by car, as the Colt will hopefully be in Old Buck's shiny new maintenance facility for its annual.

Rob P
By Guest
Vintage ATCO and I will be there together with Chris A.

We may even tempt three old ladies of our acquaintance over.

You'll be missed if you fail to show ;)
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
I'll do my best to pop over for a Mustang :-)

Ian
By BlueRobin
Grrr..3 more weeks until delivery of the Maule + add training time. Infuriating!
By TheKentishFledgling
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Am going to try and get up there by air.

Maybe see you there....

tKF
By Guest
Well done Ed. Look forward to seeing you there. :D:D:D
By Guest
Would it be outrageous to ask what a reasonable ETA might be

Not at all. How about 11:30 for 12:00
By Rob S
Hmmm - I have the Arrow on Saturday and am tempted to go to NW to cadge a lift from the 3OL+J but I fear a finance restriction coming on so may have to bow out plus I went to OB not that long ago

Rob S
By ianfallon
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Plane is booked - sadly weather is not booked - here's hoping!

It will be nice to see everyone again - I feel like I've been out of circulation a bit recently.

I'm back to 152-power for now, although I'm almost there with the 182 checkout (all 3 Fallons attending fly-ins together soon :o)) and another Auster may be available to me soon :o) Some people never learn eh ?

Ian
By Rob S
Hmm I might just do that but better use the Arrow in some shape or form - never been into Elstree

Rob S
By Adam
Rob S wrote:Hmm I might just do that but better use the Arrow in some shape or form - never been into Elstree

Rob S

What is wrong with you Bourn isn't long but it isnt exactly short either. What does the POH say!
By Rob P
Adam wrote:
What is wrong with you Bourn isn't long but it isnt exactly short either.

But it is quite a way from Old Buck where everybody else is going.

Ah! Good plan! :wink:

Rob P