What are you planning? Where shall we go?
By Iceman
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
At 807 ft elevation and 650 m, I’d have to do the sums carefully, and cut down on the cakes between here and then. The pilot notes in SD also make reference to 34 being an uphill runway with potentially gusty wind conditions. I have been in to Rimini in the past. The itinerary sounds good.

Memories of flying a San Marino registered Chieftain T7-NAV with Timothy.

Iceman 8)
By 2Donkeys
Great itinerary. I too would need to do the sums very carefully. Rimini might well be my better option. Can't see any evidence they do AVGAS there though.
By Rallye
Nice itinery and happy to attend to it and seems not too difficult for me.i think if it is not too expensive,i will choice Rimini.Now,all depends the weather.Fingers crossed.
By skydriller
That looks like a packed few days Ricardo, and I always wanted to go to San Marino!! I do hope we will not all be too hung over on the thursday to fly on, after the traditional first evening dinner... I couldnt have flown anywhere the day after that first night at Elba last time!! :pig: :drunken:

We missed the Asiago Raduno, so would probably head that way if we could, but what is the "fly party" exactly? Flyin? Airshow? How hard is it to get accomodation near Bagnoli considering this event??

Regards, SD..
Rallye liked this
By letpmar
I am hoping to make this trip, not sure yet what I will fly in but any of my choices can cope with the 650m. Perhaps another trip through the Alps. Simplon pass down and Brenner pass back would be good

Pete
By Pete L
Will be diarised.

@Ricardo I may need some help navigating Italian permissions for the Breezer. It's on a CAA Permit. Not a problem until UK left EASA.
By AfricanEagle
Pete L wrote:Will be diarised.

@Ricardo I may need some help navigating Italian permissions for the Breezer. It's on a CAA Permit. Not a problem until UK left EASA.

Will check but I don't believe you will have any problems in Italy, nobody will check. .
By Rallye
If you are interested in a room in tuscany,have a look to Villa Spoiano at Tavernelle .Nice,confortable,natural swimming pool.
I looked for a room at bagno airfield,but all occupied.