What are you planning? Where shall we go?
By Rob P
That occluded front is giving me some concern, not only on site, but also throwing up thunderstorms across my track home.

Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Rob P
By PeteSpencer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I’m out: currently on industrial quantities of antibiotics for severe chest infection picked up last week from 4 y o twin grandsons.

Not good for FL 100 IFR flight…,

(COVID neg BTW) :wink:
By TopCat
Well yes, it's not looking great.

But the reality will be that the thunderstorms are not as widespread as suggested by huge icons on a tiny map :)

The problem will be that the showers, many of them heavy, will be widespread, and often merge into one another, creating quite large areas of rain and therefore making it quite difficult at times to get round.

If the forecast doesn't magically improve (and since it's been getting worse, not better, I'm not holding my breath), I almost certainly won't be going to Sleap tomorrow.
By Dave W
I have amended the dates here and elsewhere on these forums to try and trap confusion.

For a short period today it was announced that it was originally to be the 24th July but as the Flyer News page now says:

Flyer wrote:However, we’ve agreed with Sleap to rebook it for Saturday 31st July. If you’re reading this expecting to see 24th July that’s no longer the case, due to a mix up at Sleap’s end. To avoid any confusion with updating the PPR sheet, please re-submit a form at the bottom of this page.