What are you planning? Where shall we go?
Still Sat/Sun only, and now 1200-1500. Fly-ins welcome, but I've no idea yet of the state (mowedness, sogginess) of Taxiway R, so it might be prudent to ask when you 'phone for PPR :? We're in Tier 2 (unsurprisingly).

Hope to see some Forumites again soon :)

https://jetagemuseum.org/
JAM is on my list of places to visit.

There’s a wedding in Dorset in July next year we are attending . If there was a BEV charger on site, it would help me persuade my passenger the detour was essential. :wink:

But seriously, what considerations are there when locating them? They seem to appear in a range of places apart from the usual motor service sites. I would think it would attract more visitors who will have an hour to kill and want to avoid more coffee and doughnuts.

(Feel free to take this to the thread on non-av)
kanga liked this
There's a Tesco in Churchdown just down the road, and an Asda just off the roundabout near the M5 junction. Both are the sorts of places where there might already be or by next summer might well be chargers, but I don't know. Presumably ev owners can consult a website which would tell them.

As we are open only at weekends it's unlikely our Trustees would want to cede any of our limited car park to a charger.

Look forward to seeing you anyway. You can always fly in, of course!