What are you planning? Where shall we go?
By skydriller
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Paul_Sengupta wrote:However, Italy, 10th-12th June. It might be that this isn't a terribly good idea in the grand scheme of things.
Just chucking this out there.

I know. :|

I booked the aeroplane. I was hoping things would die down as it gets warmer. But Ive not booked any accomodation as I would usually do.

Regards, SD..
By Rallye
I think it will be difficult to go there in the actual circonstances.I booked my hotels,but i may cancel without costs.I will wait but with less hope.All the countries will be in the same situation for then OR the problem will be solved.I cross my fingers.
By AfricanEagle
Go/no go decision will be made beginning of May.

If the Raduno will not be possible, it will mean we all have bigger problems to face than a cancellation.
By Iceman
Chin up @AfricanEagle, keep drinking the grappa, and we'll all remain hopeful that things turnaround in the next 7 weeks.

Iceman 8)
skydriller liked this
By G-JANN
Paul_Sengupta wrote:Stand here on the forum with your thumb out, WF, I'm sure some kind soul will offer a seat. I might do the same...or if I can summon the courage to take the Bulldog (the seats aren't particularly comfortable for one, and I'm on a handheld radio, so looking unlikely!) then you're welcome to my spare seat.

May have a seat for you If you fancy it ?
Last edited by G-JANN on Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By G-JANN
Waveflyer wrote:
Waveflyer wrote:One of flyings highlights.

Hope to make it, 60/40 at the moment.

Riccardo

I have sold the RV and currently have no plans to replace it so it is very unlikely that I will be attending :cry:

I hope that other unforeseen events do not interfere with the trip and that you all have a wonderful time.

Thanks for all you have done,

Waveflyer.

I may have a spare seat if you fancy it ?
AfricanEagle liked this
By scuderia
Richard Dastardly wrote:Aircraft booked & Prob 30 :D

Do you still need a RHS???
By skydriller
Im afraid that I dont think any of us will be allowed to go, even if we could get somewhere to stay, eat and drink when we get there... :cry:
Rallye liked this
By Richard Dastardly
scuderia wrote:
Richard Dastardly wrote:Aircraft booked & Prob 30 :D

Do you still need a RHS???

I probably would need one - however I’m bowing out on this one due to current situation :(
By djtaylor
The French have extended their lockdown until July 24th and any visitor will have to quarantine for 14 days on arrival. We therefore may be challenged to get down to Italy unless we can find a good transit airport where the 14 day rule is not applied.
Iceman liked this
By Rallye
djtaylor wrote:The French have extended their lockdown until July 24th and any visitor will have to quarantine for 14 days on arrival. We therefore may be challenged to get down to Italy unless we can find a good transit airport where the 14 day rule is not applied.

Hi,there is no quarantaine for residents from EEU.A minister of the President said it this evening at the television.
What i am concerned,it will arrive too early for me,i can fly my plane only from 9 june (Belgian borders are closed untill 8 june),so not enough training dates before Raduno.It will be for next time.
Enjoy
Flyin'Dutch' liked this
By AfricanEagle
The Raduno is all about flying somewhere different, meeting up with old and new friends, spending time together and enjoying good food and wine.

This year these motives are challenged:
- flying rules have restrictions, and aren't still clear across Europe
- hotels, restaruants, ground transports will require social distancing
- not all attractions will be operating.

Hence I am declaring the Raduno UNofficially cancelled.

This means that I will be at Foligno on the 10/6 ready to meet all crews that advise me 10 days before that they will be coming. I will be able to organize accomodation, food and site seeing, within the limits said above.

A full Raduno will be organized next year.
Flyin'Dutch' liked this