What are you planning? Where shall we go?
By AndyR
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
As a past regular attendee at these events, it would have been good to fly in. Unfortunately I will be making my way back from the Ardennes on two wheels for a Chunnel crossing that day. Well, not sadly, but you get the drift.

Hope the weather behaves! :thumleft:
2Donkeys, Colonel Panic liked this
By MachFlyer
Hi 2Ds, hiring the aircraft for half a day on a weekend isn’t working out too well for me so I won’t be able to fly in however I am still going to drive down to put some faces to names. You can bump me from the list. If anyone wants a lift in car from the Northwest happy to oblige.... or indeed if anybody has a spare seat from Northwest area who is flying in??
By FlightDek
MachFlyer wrote:Hi 2Ds, hiring the aircraft for half a day on a weekend isn’t working out too well for me so I won’t be able to fly in however I am still going to drive down to put some faces to names. You can bump me from the list. If anyone wants a lift in car from the Northwest happy to oblige.... or indeed if anybody has a spare seat from Northwest area who is flying in??

Whereabouts in the northwest? I might drive down if i cant get a flying slot?

Dek
By FlightDek
MachFlyer wrote:Liverpool Dek, if you want a lift?

Edited to add: or I’ll have a lift from you, either way

MachFlyer

I'm in Chester so should be possible to share either a car or plane. I've got the shareoplane booked for that day in case I make it onto the list.

Dek